We went to see Sex and the City this afternoon.. all of the roommates minus Emily, who is in Paris!
It was good! I don't really follow the seasons, I've seen a few episodes randomly here and there, but I still knew what was going on, and enjoyed it! Total chick flick, obviously. We felt bad for the guy in front of us whose girlfriend clearly dragged him to the theatre.. poor guy. It's so much more fun to see movies like that with girls!
After the movie we stopped at Sainbury's (the grocery store) and got ingredients for French Martinis and, being the bartender that I am (or once was), I was able to make delicious martinis without ways of measuring - we don't have measuring cups. We started watching Cloverfield and just hung out and talked. It was fun.
Tomorrow we're going to Portabello Road to do some market shopping! We're all really excited...
So today was pretty uneventful. There's a creepy guy who lives in a building near ours who's always staring out of his window... not necessarily at us since I think we're at an angle so that he can't see in our window, still creepy.
The girls downstairs have cockroaches and mice - we're trying to be SUPER clean so we don't have any unwanted friends!
Oh yes, the weird moaning/groaning/grunting sound is possibly a pigeon - one of the roommates came to that conclusion. Whatever it is, it's annoying and moans/groans/grunts at hours we'd rather be sleeping instead of listening to it.
All of the interviewees for Bauer Advertising got invited to the London Cinema and TV Fund Party on thursday night! It's little black dress attire and there are 4 of us interviewing, so we're all going! How exciting... our first invite to a London event!!! I think I'm going to like this company.
The 4 are me (account), Morgan (account/PR), Stew and Blake (both creative).
I saw a really pretty long haired dachshund today! SO CUTE.. I miss Malc and Franks, and Jazzy Bear! Oh, and all of the people I love too, not just the animals. =)
Okay... late to bed, early to rise --> might mean a nap tomorrow.
Cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment